Raymond is an experienced author who has published numerous articles in a wide range of venues including magazines such as Government Technology, Mobile Government, Airborne Law Enforcement Magazine, and Police One.
What does ABLE stand for?
ABLE stands for Airborne Law Enforcement (Police Air Support Unit)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABLE
We have 68 other meanings of ABLE in our Acronym Attic
- Action for a Better Living Environment (Virginia)
- Activity Balance Line - Evaluation (PERT)
- Adaptive Battery Life Extender
- Adult Basic and Literary Education (Akron, OH)
- Adult Basic Learning Examination
- Adult Basic Literacy Education
- Advanced Building Block for Large Area Exploitation
- Advocate, Boldness, Leadership and Empowerment (Kennesaw State University student disabilities group)
- Agent Building and Learning Environment
- Airborne Laser Experiment
- Alcoholic Beverage Laws & Enforcement Commission (Oklahoma)
- Amazon Boundary Layer Experiment
- Aptitude for Business Learning Exercises (psychometric test series)
- Arctic Boundary Layer Expedition
- ARIC Box Library Extension
- Army Buffer Link - 1 Europe
- Association for Better Living and Education
- Association for Biology Laboratory Education
- Association of Black Law Enforcers
- Atmospheric Boundary Layer Experiment
Samples in periodicals archive:
Thanks to the AW109 Power's outstanding features, the Bulgarian border police will be able to enhance airborne law enforcement capabilities in the country.
The danger this threat represents increases substantially when civil and private aircraft, commercial cargo carriers, and airborne law enforcement entities become the targets of these laser illuminations.
As the executive director of Silver State Helicopters' Specialized Airborne Law Enforcement (S.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] RELATED ARTICLE: Target Sets Law Enforcement * Personnel (line officers, specialized units, supervisors) * Materiel (police cars, helicopters, fixed-wing aircraft, equipment) * Infrastructure (buildings, communication systems) Civil Aviation * Personnel (pilots, flight crews, passengers, maintenance staff, rescue workers) * Materiel (aircraft, fuel trucks, equipment) * Infrastructure (terminals, control towers, radar, communication systems) RELATED ARTICLE: Airborne Law Enforcement Laser Illumination At about 10 p.
July 19 /PRNewswire/ -- Cineflex, LLC, an engineering, design and manufacturing company specializing in motion control camera systems, will debut its groundbreaking Cineflex V14 Magnum LE at the Airborne Law Enforcement Association (ALEA) Annual Conference and Exhibition, July 20-23 in Reno, Nevada.
Most recently, he commanded the department's air support division, which the LAPD describes as the nation's largest municipal airborne law enforcement operation, with some 90 officers, 15 helicopters and one fixed-wing aircraft.
Counter insurgency, pipeline protection, border patrol, ports and harbor security, airborne law enforcement and protection of key facilities can greatly benefit from the ability of the airship to remain on station for extended periods of time.