Southern Research is also known for developing unique video tracking instrumentation for military and commercial applications, and can design and build special airborne instrumentation systems and precision stabilized platforms for a wide variety of applications.
What does AIS stand for?
AIS stands for Airborne Instrumentation System
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AIS
We have 695 other meanings of AIS in our Acronym Attic
- Agence Intégrale de Services (French: Complete Agency Services)
- Agro Ingreso Seguro
- Air Induction System (vehicles)
- Air Injection System (Yamaha)
- Air Intelligence Squadron
- Air Interface Specification
- Air Interface Standard (wireless networks)
- Air-Insulated Switchgear (Siemens AG)
- Airborne Imaging Spectrometer
- Airborne Instrumentation Subsystem
- Airborne Intelligence System
- Airborne Intercept System
- Aircraft Instrumentation Subsystem
- Alabama Institutional Serial Number (penal system identifier)
- Alarm Indication Signal (UNI Fault Management)
- Alarm Indication System
- Alarm Indicator Signal
- Alarm Inhibit Signal (Sprint)
- Alarm Insertion Signal (SONET/SDH)
- Alberta Innovation and Science (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NASDAQ:EASI) for the redesign of the P4BE Airborne Instrumentation System (AIS) pod transponder.
METRIC's Advanced Air Combat Training System (MAACTS) pod provides the highest level of precision tracking available in any airborne instrumentation system.