Additionally, in September 2012, Raytheon was awarded another contract from the Air Force for development of the Family of Advanced Beyond Line of Sight Terminals (FAB-T) for the Airborne Command Post Terminal requirement.
What does ABNCP stand for?
ABNCP stands for Airborne Command Post
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ABNCP
- Association of the Balkan News Agencies (Thessaloniki, Greece)
- A-B neuropsychological assessment schedule
- Andy Burnett Narrowboat Brokerage (UK)
- Adventist Book and Nutrition Center (Bahamas)
- American Bank Note Company
- Armand Bayou Nature Center (Houston, TX)
- Association of British Naturist Clubs (St. Albans, UK)
- Athol Bird and Nature Club (Massachusetts)
- Airborne Command & Control
- Airborne National Command Operations Center
- Airborne National Command Post
- Airborne Direct Air Support Center
- Association for the Benefit of Non-Contract Employees
- A Biomedical Named Entity Recognizer (molecular biology software)
- Association of Boron and North Edwards Recording Artist
- Akhil Bharat Nepali Ekta Samaj (Indian political organization)
- Association of Black Nursing Faculty in Higher Education
- Augmented Backus-Naur Form
- Anorexia & Bulimia Nervosa Foundation of Victoria
- Active Badge Next Generation (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He was a Battery Nuclear, Biological and Chemical NCO; Drill Sergeant; Gunnery Instructor; FA Battalion Operations NCO; and Operations Sergeant for the Commander-in-Chief of Europe's Airborne Command Post Among other units, he has served in a Paladin unit in III Corps Artillery, Fort Sill; a multiple-launch rocket system (MIRS) unit in the 2d Infantry Division in Korea; and an M102 105-mm unit in the 9th Infantry Division at Fort Lewis, Washington.
The Marine Corps plans to field a lighter, smaller version of the Army's new airborne command post.
A modified version of the Boeing 707, the E-6B Mercury serves as an Airborne Command Post (ABNCP) and is the U.
9 million contract option to continue logistics support to the E-6 Take Charge and Move Out (TACAMO) and Airborne Command Post (SBCP) aircraft fleet.
He served as a Battery Nuclear, Biological and Chemical NCO, Drill Sergeant, Gunnery Instructor, Field Artillery Battalion Operations NCO, Operations Sergeant for the Commander-in-Chief of Europe Airborne Command Post and has more than six years as a First Sergeant and two and one-half years as a Battalion CSM.
Navy's E-6 mission systems improvements, including, over the past decade, conversion of the entire E-6 fleet to perform missions previously performed by the E-6A Take Charge and Move Out (TACAMO) and EC-135 Airborne Command Post (ABNCP) fleets.
The Mercury, a Communications relay and strategic airborne command post aircraft, provides survivable, reliable and endurable airborne command, control, and communications between the National Command Authority (NCA) and U.