What does AICA stand for?
AICA stands for Aira Caryophyllea (silver hairgrass)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AICA
We have 15 other meanings of AICA in our Acronym Attic
- Avionics Integration Center
- Awaiting Incoming Continuity
- Azul Inmo Caribe (Spanish; Dominican real estate agency)
- Absolute Iliac-Crest Angle
- Accident Injury Centers of Atlanta
- African Independent Churches Association
- Africus Institute for Contemporary Art
- Agencia Informativa Católica Argentina
- Aimophila Carpalis (rufous-winged sparrow)
- Air Intake Control Actuator
- Alberta Injury Control Alliance (Canada)
- Alternate Intercept Coverage Activity
- American Independent Cockpit Alliance, Inc.
- American Indian Contemporary Arts
- American Institute for Cancer Ablation
- American Institute of Commemorative Art
- American International Charolais Association
- American International Children's Alliance, Inc.
- Amino-4-Imidazole Carboxamide
- Anglican Independent Communion in the Americas (Exeter, MO)