These tests demonstrated the DAGR missile is as accurate on the ground as it is in the air," said Ken Musculus, director of air-to-ground missile system programs in Lockheed Martin's Missiles and Fire Control business.
What does AGMS stand for?
AGMS stands for Air-to-Ground Missile System
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AGMS
We have 11 other meanings of AGMS in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant General Manager for Operations
- Amis de la Géologie, de la Minéralogie et de la Paléontologie (French: Friends of Geology, of Mineralogy, and of Paleontology)
- Anglican Global Mission Partners
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Modelismo Plástico (Spanish: Guatemalan Association of Plastic Modeling)
- Association of Greek Manufacturers of Packaging Materials (Koropi, Greece)
- Assistant General Manager for Plans and Production
- Associated Global Market Research (various locations)
- Major Communications Relay Ship
- Augmented Generalized Minimum Residual
- Adaptive Gauss Markov Random Field
- Alexander Graham Middle School (Charlotte, NC)
- Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Armored Ground Mobility System (US DoD)
- AUTODIN Gateway Messaging System
- Awesome Grades in Math and Science
- Advisory Groups Management Unit (FBI advisory policy board)
- Ariana Gulf Medical University
- Asociación Guatemalteca de Mujeres Universitarias (Guatemalan Association of University Women)
- Ana G. Mendez University System (Puerto Rico)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Hellfire, a loose acronym for Heliborne, Laser, Fire and Forget, is the primary air-to-ground missile system for the US armed forces, the CIA's paramilitary capabilities and many allied nations.
After having spent $100 million on brand-new air-to-ground missile systems for our CF-18 Hornets, the Canadian air force was thus able to celebrate its 75th anniversary in a fitting style: dropping explosive ordnance onto the already battered region of Kosovo.
PerkinElmer's Optoelectronics unit will design and manufacture the firing modules for the electronic safe and arm device (ESAD) fuze system, as well as the power supply for the next-generation precision-strike air-to-ground missile system.
The HELLFIRE II missile's in-theater reliability exceeds 95 percent, and the reliable performance of the ATK motor is a major contributor to achieving that level of mission success," said Ken Musculus, Air-to-Ground Missile Systems director at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
Previously, he was Vice President of Air-to-Ground Missile Systems for Lockheed Martin Corporation.
Precision and reliability are key to HELLFIRE's standing as the world's premier air-to-ground weapon system," said Ken Musculus, program director for Air-to-Ground Missile Systems at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.
This order reflects the confidence our Army and international customers place in our M299 launcher," said Ken Musculus, director of the Air-to-Ground Missile Systems program area at Lockheed Martin Missiles and Fire Control.