Hamilton Sundstrand also provides emergency power, via an electric air-driven generator.
What does ADG stand for?
ADG stands for Air-Driven Generator
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADG
We have 124 other meanings of ADG in our Acronym Attic
- Accessory Drive Gearbox (F-16 aircraft)
- Action Démocratique Guyanaise (French: Guyanese Democratic Action)
- Acyclic Directed Graph
- Adames Design Group (San Luis Obispo, CA)
- Adapter Group (US Navy)
- Advance Development Group
- Advanced Data Guarding
- Affiliate Development Group (Russia)
- Air Defense Group
- Air Defense Gun
- Airfield Defense Guard (RAAF)
- Airtex Design Group (Minneapolis, MN)
- Akihabara Denno Gumi (anime)
- Alarmas de Guatemala (Guatemala)
- Alliance de Gauche (French: Left Alliance; Switzerland)
- Amberwood Dairy Goats (Cabool, Missouri)
- Ambulatory Diagnostic Group
- American Data Group
- Amtshilfe-Durchführungsgesetz (German: Mutual Assistance Implementation Act)
- Anaerobic Digester Gas
Samples in periodicals archive:
In this model, the energy of waves crashing against the shore is absorbed by an air-driven generator and converted into electricity.
The complete RAT system for Dassault will include the RAT air-driven generator, a generator control unit, a transformer rectifier unit, a deployment actuator, an uplock assembly, a restow pump and a release assembly.