The Rad-57 has already secured Air Worthiness Certification from the U.
What does AWC stand for?
AWC stands for Air Worthiness Certification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AWC
We have 170 other meanings of AWC in our Acronym Attic
- Adverse Weather Cockpit
- Advisory War Council (est. 1940; Australia)
- Afghan Wireless Communication
- Afghan Women Community
- Africa Women and Child (Feature Service)
- Air War College
- Air Warfare Commander (US DoD)
- Air Warfare Control
- Air Warfare Coordinator
- Air Warning Center
- Airborne Weapon Change
- Airborne Weapons Controller
- Alamoudi Water Chair (King Saud University; Saudi Arabia)
- All Wheel Control (vehicles)
- All Wood Construction (caskets)
- Alliance Web-Commerce (Canada)
- Allianz Worldwide Care (various locations)
- Allied Wire & Cable (Collegeville, PA)
- Alsace Web Concept (Gerstheim, France)
- Alternate Weekly Collection (garbage collection; UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defpro further said Qatar has also asked for M206 infrared countermeasure flares, M211 and M212 advanced infrared countermeasure munitions (AIRCM) flares, M134D-H machine guns, system integration and air worthiness certification, simulators, generators, transportation, wheeled vehicles and organisation equipment, spare parts, support equipment, tools and test equipment, technical data and publications, personnel training and training equipment.
We would never take a manned system, put people in and fly it without air worthiness certification for that system.