13 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation reports traffic for December 2008.
What does AWI stand for?
AWI stands for Air Wisconsin Airlines (ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AWI
We have 85 other meanings of AWI in our Acronym Attic
- Adelgund Witte Architecte Iessc (French architectural firm; Orléans, France)
- Adults with Incapacity Act of 2000 (UK)
- Aerospace Welding, Inc.
- Africa Wellness Initiative (California)
- African Women's Initiative
- Agence Willame Immobilier (French: Willame Estate Agency)
- Agency for Workforce Innovation (Florida)
- Aging Water Infrastructure (US EPA)
- Air Warfare Instructor (UK Royal Navy)
- Air Water Interface
- Alert with Information
- Alfred-Wegener-Institut für Polar- und Meeresforschung in der Helmholtz-Gemeinschaft (German: Alfred Wegener Institute for Polar and Marine Research)
- All-Weather Interceptor
- Allowable Weekly Intake
- Alloy Wheels International (group of wheel manufacturing companies in England, Canada, and South Africa)
- American War of Independence
- American Watchmakers Institute
- American Wine Industry
- Ancient Woodland Inventory (UK)
- Animal Welfare Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation has reported its traffic results for October 2007.
Skyline Technologies Helps Streamline Crew Operations; Develop a New Technology Platform to Enhance Business at Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation APPLETON, Wis.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation reports traffic for September 2008.
BUSINESS WIRE)--June 22, 2001 One-third of the Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation ("AWAC") fleet was damaged Wednesday evening by a sudden hailstorm that moved through Denver.
12 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation reports traffic for August 2008.
BUSINESS WIRE)--April 17, 2001 Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation (AWAC) filed suit today against the International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers (IAMAW) representing its mechanics, seeking to put an end to illegal job actions by the union.
8 /PRNewswire/ -- Air Wisconsin Airlines Corporation reports traffic for July 2008.