ATS) is a fully-portable scanner that provides rapid and highly precise of temperature and air velocity measurements under variable conditions for thermally characterizing electronic packages.
What does AVs stand for?
AVs stands for Air Velocity
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AVs
We have 200 other meanings of AVs in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced Video System
- Advanced Visual Systems
- Advanced Visualization System
- Advanced Voice Service (software)
- Advanced Voting Solutions Inc
- Aeromedical Visual Standards
- Affordable Virtual Servers (Australia)
- After-Visit Summary (healthcare)
- Age Verification Service (used on adult sites)
- Air Valve Secondary (carburetor)
- Airborne Video Surveillance
- Aivan Sama (Finnish)
- Alpenverein Südtirol (Mountaineering and Climbing Federation of South Tyrol)
- American Vacuum Society
- American Vegan Society (Malaga, NJ)
- American Viola Society
- American Violet Society (Yukon, Pennsylvania)
- Animal and Veterinary Science
- Anti-Vibration System
- Anti-Virus Software
Samples in periodicals archive:
With the help of numerical simulations of the air jet flow field, we can determine the distributions of the z-component of air velocity [V.
The level of maturity of mangoes has been shown to be a significant factor in the drying of mango slices in addition to temperature and air velocity .
In accordance with the obtained values the mean difference of the air velocity around each section is, in general, lower than 0.
Temperature control and precise control of air velocity are said to be vital for the testing of polymers, resulting in test accuracy, repeatability and reproducibility.
With this simplification, if the inside cabin temperature and air velocity are known, a good prediction of comfort can be obtained.
Huang (2004) showed that bubble frequency increased with an increase in excess air velocity and SPL.
A Plexiglas plate was manufactured (Figure 1) to analyze air velocity at board level.