Peev was appointed head of the air traffic services unit in 2013 and in 2014 he became head of the air traffic management unit.
What does ATSU stand for?
ATSU stands for Air Traffic Services Unit
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATSU
We have 8 other meanings of ATSU in our Acronym Attic
- Automatic Telecommunications System Security Manager
- Advanced Technology Solar Telescope
- AEGIS Technical Support Training
- Aegon/Transamerica Series Trust (now Transamerica Series Trust; St. Petersburg, FL; investment management)
- All Terrain Scout Transport (Star Wars)
- All the Small things (Blink-182 song)
- At the Same Time
- Army Traffic Safety Training Program
- Accelerator Test Stand Upgrade
- Access Technology Support Unit (Royal National Institute of the Blind, UK)
- Apple Type Services for Unicode
- Association of Time-Sharing Users
- AT Still University of Health Sciences (Kirksville, MO and Mesa, AZ)
- Föreningen Anhöriga Till Sexuellt Utnyttjade Barn (Sweden)
- Apple Type Services for Unicode Imaging (Mac OS)
- After Theft Systems for Vehicle Recovery
- Assessment of Teaching Skills Written
- Atlantic Temperate Slope Water (marine ecosystems)
- Association of Texas Soil and Water Conservation Districts
- Always Thinks Something's Wrong with Them (medical slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The subject of above threshold procurement in the defense or security "Supply and installation of VCS 3020X" is the delivery of civil - military interface for coordination, communication, data and information exchange between air traffic services units, including parts of the ACR OTS as this related activities.
The avionics suite of products for AWAS includes: -- Honeywell's IntuVue(TM) 3-D volumetric weather radar -- Enhanced Ground Proximity Warning System (EGPWS), -- Airborne Collision Avoidance System (ACAS II) with ADS-B and Mode S -- Quantum(TM) Line of Communication and Navigation equipment (CNS) -- Air Traffic Services Unit (ATSU) -- Air Data Inertial Reference System (ADIRS) -- Aircraft Communications Addressing and Reporting System (ACARS) -- Emergency Locator Transmitters (ELTs) -- Satellite Communications (SATCOM) -- Flight Data Acquisition and Management System (FDAMS) -- Solid State Flight Data Recorder (SSFDR) and Solid State Cockpit Voice Recorder (SSCVR), and the -- Flight Management System (FMS).