What we also have to look at is air traffic control systems.
What does ATCS stand for?
ATCS stands for Air Traffic Control System
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATCS
We have 38 other meanings of ATCS in our Acronym Attic
- Appropriate Technology Center for Rural Development (Pasay City, Philippines)
- Air Traffic Control Radar Unit
- A Total Consulting Service (Virginia)
- Active Thermal Control System/Subsystem
- Advanced Tactical Communications System
- Advanced Technology Crew Station
- Advanced Train Control System
- Air Traffic Communications Station
- Air Traffic Control Section (US DoD)
- Air Traffic Control Specialist
- Aircraft/Airborne Tactical Control System
- Antique Telephone Collectors Association
- Ascent Training & Consultancy Services (Hyderabad, India)
- Audit Tracking and Control System (environment)
- Australasian Telephone Collectors Society (Moorebank, NSW, Australia)
- Automated Technical Control System
- Automated Test and Calibration System
- Aviation Tactical Communication Systems
- Patient Evaluation & Conferencing System (Rehabilitation Foundation, Inc.)
- Senior Chief Aviation Electronics Technican (USN rating)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Walsh said it was a "scandal" that European airlines burn 12% more fuel than they need to because there are 34 separate air traffic control systems in Europe.
Aug 23, 2007 Delta Air Lines Air traffic control system must be revamped, says Anderson: In a CNBC video, new Delta CEO Richard Anderson talks about the need for airspace modernization.
CAC2S will provide a common set of hardware and software that will replace the Marine Corps' current Tactical Air Command Center, Tactical Air Operations Center, Direct Air Support Center, Low Altitude Air Defense Battalion, and Marine Air Traffic Control System functions.
The Canadian government - fresh from privatizing the Canadian National Railway - is selling the nation's air traffic control system to the airline industry for 1.
The award recognizes SRC, a system engineering and integration firm, for outstanding contributions adding to the quality, safety, and efficiency of the air traffic control system.
The DOT budget request includes proposed changes in the financing structure of the FAA's air traffic control system.
An air traffic control system called Automatic Dependent Surveillance-Broadcast would feature ground units the size of dorm-room refrigerators.