While the pilot circled, the regional air traffic control center in Oakland tried to reach the controller as well, both on the radio and by phone.
What does ATCC stand for?
ATCC stands for Air Traffic Control Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATCC
We have 64 other meanings of ATCC in our Acronym Attic
- Adaptive Technology Center for the Blind
- American Telecommunications Certification Body, Inc.
- Amsterdam Toerisme Congres Bureau (Dutch: Amsterdam Tourism Convention Bureau)
- Amsterdam Tourism & Convention Board (Netherlands)
- Animal Technician Certification Board
- Arkansas Tobacco Control Board
- Art Therapy Credentials Board
- Auxiliary Task Control Block (IBM OS/390)
- Air Traffic Control Beacon Interrogator
- Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon Interrogator
- Air Travel Complaints Commissioner (Canadian Transportation Agency)
- Airedale Terrier Club of Canada
- American Technical Ceramics Corporation (Huntington Station, NY)
- American Type Culture Collection (Manassas, VA, USA)
- Antiterrorism Coordinating Committee (US DoD)
- Ashore Tactical Command Center
- Association Tunisienne de lutte contre le Cancer (French: Tunisian Association for fighting Against Cancer
- Atlantic Division Transport Control Center (HQ)
- Auckland Triumph Car Club (New Zealand)
- Australian Touring Car Championship
Samples in periodicals archive:
ANKARA, Mar 9, 2011 (TUR) -- Turkish air traffic control center was opened near Esenboga Airport in Ankara on Tuesday.
The Estonian Air Traffic Control Center lost about 300,000 kroons (19,200 euros) of income due to the recent strike by pilots at Finnish airline Finnair, reports LETA.
The FAA's New York Air Traffic Control Center began initial operations of the system in March.
Contractors are invited to bid (by May 25, 1999) on rehabilitation of the offices of the Jamaica Civil Aviation Authority (JCAA), to include the Jamaica Air Traffic Control Center (JTAC) and the Air Traffic Controller Training School, a project partly funded by a loan to the Government from the Inter-American Development Bank (No.
Northrop Grumman Corporation will supply a stand-alone monopulse secondary surveillance radar (MSSR) with a range of 256 nautical miles, an air traffic control center for enroute operations and associated VHF and microwave communications.
Electric power and other auxiliary systems are vital in supporting continuous operation of mission critical functions for systems such as Navy ships, air traffic control centers, offshore platforms, medical facilities and production facilities," said Mike Reed, vice president with GA's Electromagnetic Systems (EMS) Division.
11, 2001, terrorist attacks on the World Trade Center and the Pentagon, mostly, from the well-documented perspectives of air traffic control centers.