4, 1998--The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has competitively selected and awarded Raytheon Systems Company a contract, potentially worth $180 million, to manufacture and install up to 152 new monopulse secondary surveillance radar for the FAA's Air Traffic Control Beacon Interrogator (ATCBI-6) Replacement program.
What does ATCBI stand for?
ATCBI stands for Air Traffic Control Beacon Interrogator
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ATCBI
We have 1 other meaning of ATCBI in our Acronym Attic
- Cerebellar Ataxia, Cayman Type
- Ada Task Control Block
- Adaptive Technology Center for the Blind
- American Telecommunications Certification Body, Inc.
- Amsterdam Toerisme Congres Bureau (Dutch: Amsterdam Tourism Convention Bureau)
- Amsterdam Tourism & Convention Board (Netherlands)
- Animal Technician Certification Board
- Arkansas Tobacco Control Board
- Art Therapy Credentials Board
- Auxiliary Task Control Block (IBM OS/390)
- Air Traffic Control Radar Beacon Interrogator
- Air Traffic Control Center
- Air Travel Complaints Commissioner (Canadian Transportation Agency)
- Airedale Terrier Club of Canada
- American Technical Ceramics Corporation (Huntington Station, NY)
- American Type Culture Collection (Manassas, VA, USA)
- Antiterrorism Coordinating Committee (US DoD)
- Ashore Tactical Command Center
- Association Tunisienne de lutte contre le Cancer (French: Tunisian Association for fighting Against Cancer
- Atlantic Division Transport Control Center (HQ)
Samples in periodicals archive:
BUSINESS WIRE)--March 31, 1998--The Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) has selected Raytheon Systems Company to proceed to operational capabilities testing of its Monopulse Secondary Surveillance Radar (MSSR) for the Air Traffic Control Beacon Interrogator (ATCBI-6) Replacement program.