Our HH-60T was getting low on fuel, so we plotted a course directly to Air Station Cape Cod.
What does ASCC stand for?
ASCC stands for Air Station Cape Cod (US Coast Guard)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASCC
We have 187 other meanings of ASCC in our Acronym Attic
- Amistad Suffolk County Black Bar Association (New York)
- Accreditation Service for Certifying Bodies (Europe), Ltd.
- American Society of Cosmetic Breast Surgery
- Annual Statement of Community Benefits Standard (Department of State Health Services; Texas)
- A Systems Communication Company
- Academia Sinica Computer Center
- Adenoid Squamous Cell Carcinoma (oncology)
- Advanced Sports Car Concept (Acura)
- Advanced Supply Chain Collaboration (software)
- Air Standardization Coordinating Committee
- Airspace Coordination Centre
- Alabama Southern Community College
- Alaska Systems Coordinating Council (coordinates electric distribution in Alaska)
- Alice Springs Convention Centre (Australia)
- All Saints Catholic College (UK)
- Alternate Security Control Center
- American Samoa Community College
- American Short Course Championships (swimming)
- American Society for the Control of Cancer (now American Cancer Society)
- American Society of Concrete Contractors
Samples in periodicals archive:
The disparate projects include renovations to the control tower at Air Station Cape Cod in Massachusetts, repair and renovation of personnel dormitories at Station Fire Island in New York, and the mid-life renovation of Smith Hall, a physical sciences facility at the Coast Guard Academy in New London, Connecticut.
Air Station Salem was disestablished and replaced by Air Station Cape Cod in fall 1970.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/19981015/PHTH025 ) The 250-kilowatt fuel cell system -- similar to the technology that helps power the space shuttle -- will be installed at Coast Guard Air Station Cape Cod in Bourne, Mass.