According to chair of the Mobile Area Chamber of Commerce's Air Service Task Force David Trent, the new service "makes supporting our hometown airport easier than ever.
What does ASTF stand for?
ASTF stands for Air Service Task Force (various airports)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASTF
We have 12 other meanings of ASTF in our Acronym Attic
- Atmospheric Simulation Testing and Research Inc. (Fort Collins, Colorado, USA)
- Ada System for Embedded Real-Time Industrial Execution
- All-purpose Structured Eurocontrol Radar Information Exchange
- A Study to Evaluate the Effect of Rosuvastatin On Intravascular Ultrasound-Derived Coronary Atheroma Burden
- Advanced Spaceborne Thermal Emissions and Reflection Radiometer
- Advanced Space Technology Experiment
- Atlantic Stratocumulus Transition Experiment
- A Suit That Fits (London, UK tailors)
- Aeropropulsion Systems Test Facility
- Aerospace Structures Test Facility
- Après Ski Team Finland
- Arab Science and Technology Foundation (United Arab Emirates)
- Australian Standard Transfer Form
- ASCII-to-Field Data Character Conversion
- Advanced Systems Technology Group (various locations)
- Aerospace Test Group (NASA)
- All States Tax Guide
- Asynchronous Signal Transition Graph
- Aussensteuergesetz (German: Foreign Tax Law)
- Auto Sales Training Group (career training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
On May 26, the carrier, in partnership with the Central Oregon Air Service Task Force, will begin one daily non-stop flight between San Jose and Redmond/Bend, Oregon.
In a partnership with the Central Oregon Air Service Task Force, Reno Air will begin one daily non-stop flight between San Jose and Redmond/Bend, Oregon on May 26.
Reno Air has also finalized a financial agreement with the Central Oregon Air Service Task Force, and will begin one daily round trip flight between Redmond/Bend, Oregon and San Jose, with through service to and from Los Angeles, on May 25.
In addition to increasing frequencies in many markets, Reno Air's summer schedule will also offer new service with four daily non-stop flights between Tucson and Los Angeles, a round trip overnight flight between Seattle and Anchorage, and one daily non-stop flight between San Jose and Redmond, Oregon, pending the finalization of a financial agreement between Reno Air and the Central Oregon Air Service Task Force.
The assistance of the Reno/Tahoe Air Service Task Force was instrumental in our success to obtain these very valuable slots.