5 million) Air Separation Unit (ASU) plant is established by South Africa Gas products and Services Company at its Pretoria West site.
What does ASU stand for?
ASU stands for Air Separation Unit
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of ASU
We have 164 other meanings of ASU in our Acronym Attic
- Administrative Segregation Unit
- Administrative Support Unit (US Navy)
- Advanced Settings Utility (IBM)
- Adventure Sports Unlimited (California)
- Adyghe State University (Adygheya)
- African Student Union
- Aichi Sangyo University (Okazaki, Aichi, Japan)
- Aichi Shukutoku University (Japan)
- Aikido Schools of Ueshiba
- Ain Shams University
- Air Support Unit
- Aircraft Sector Understanding
- Airport Security Unit (Hong Kong Special Police Forces)
- Airstream Sensing Unit
- Aklan State University (Banga, Aklan, Philippines)
- Akron State University (Ohio)
- Alabama State University
- Alarm Supervisory Unit
- Albany State University
- Alcohol Support Unit (military slang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The air separation unit is scheduled to be onstream in the second half of 2013.
The oxygen-blown coal IGCC demonstration plant facilities include a coal handling system, oxygen-blown coal gasifier, gas purification unit, sulfur recovery unit, air separation unit, wastewater treating unit, gas turbine combined cycle power generation unit (GTCC), and other associated equipment.
In the first phase, Gulf Cryo will commission and erect a technology advanced Air Separation Unit (ASU) with remote operation.
Air Liquide will design and manufacture a new Air Separation Unit in China, with a capacity of 3,000 tonnes of oxygen per day, for the supply of gaseous oxygen and nitrogen to a coal-to-hydrogen project, part of the refinery expansion project.
Under the terms of the agreement, Air Liquide Arabia will invest more than US$35 million in two Air Separation Units with a total production capacity of 500 tonnes per day.
Byline: Infrastructure Today BOC India, a member of The Linde Group, will invest Rs 600 crore for an air separation unit (ASU) at Tata Steels plant in Jamshedpur for the supply of over 4,000 tpd of gaseous oxygen, nitrogen and argon.
The Teesside BOC site operates large air separation units to compress, liquify, filter and distil atmospheric air.