The fuel tank inerting system uses air separation modules with patented fibers.
What does ASM stand for?
ASM stands for Air Separation Module
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASM
We have 471 other meanings of ASM in our Acronym Attic
- Advanced System Monitoring (software)
- Advanced Systems Management
- Advances in Strategic Management
- Advantage Sales and Marketing (Irvine, CA)
- Aerospace Sciences Meeting (Aerospace Industries Association of America, Inc.)
- After School Music (band)
- Agency Spread Matrix
- Aggressive Space Mapping (algorithm)
- Agricultural Systems Management
- Agriculture Systems Management Club
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Parker fuel tank inerting system uses air separation modules (ASMs) that generate nitrogen-enriched air by removing the oxygen from its air source and distributing it to the aircraft's center fuel tank, thereby reducing the flammability of fuel vapors in the tank.
The system consists of an Air Separation Module (ASM), control valves, and a distribution system.