For further assistance, contact the Air Reserve Personnel Center at 800-525-0102, option 3-3-2, or via email at afrc.
What does ARPC stand for?
ARPC stands for Air Reserve Personnel Center (US DoD)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARPC
We have 25 other meanings of ARPC in our Acronym Attic
- Aluminium-Resin-Polythene-Aluminium-Polythene (ITU-T)
- Asociatia Romana a Pensiilor Administrate Privat (Romanian Association of Private Pension Funds Administrators)
- Air Reserve Pay & Allowance System
- American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists
- Arkansas Paranormal and Anomalous Studies Team
- Associazione Regionale Produttori Apistici Toscani (Italian: Toscani Regional Bee Producers Association)
- Advanced Research Program and Advanced Technology Program (Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board)
- Associated Real Property Brokers (California)
- Association of Recognized Professional Bodies (Ghana)
- Accredited Retirement Plan Consultant (Society of Professional Administrators and Record Keepers)
- Alliance for the Restoration of Peace and Counterterrorism
- Analysis.Research.Planning Corporation (Washington, DC)
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca Psicologica sul Cancro
- Asynchronous Remote Procedure Call
- Australian Reinsurance Pool Corporation
- Authorization Response Cryptogram
- Allegheny Region Porsche Club of America
- Associate Reformed Presbyterian Church in Canada
- Adhesion Regulated Programmed Cell Death
Samples in periodicals archive:
He previously served as Judge Advocate for the Colorado Army and Air National Guard, as the sole civilian attorney at the Air Reserve Personnel Center, and as a federal magistrate judge.
Woodring writes for Air Reserve Personnel Center Public Affairs.
It works with Air Force manpower, personnel and services (A1), the Air Force Personnel Center, the Air Reserve Personnel Center and other human resources customers to capture information technology systems requirements in support of the A1 enterprise.
Air Reserve Personnel Center (ARPC) has been able to elevate its online self-service rate to 98 percent -- meaning that 98 percent of all personnel seeking answers on the agency's site are now able to do so without having to make a phone call or send an email.
RightNow Web is currently providing quick answers to hundreds of thousands of people visiting the Web sites for the Social Security Administration, the Air Reserve Personnel Center, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, and more than a dozen other federal agencies.
Air Reserve Personnel Center, Denver * Air Force Reserve Command Recruiting Service, Robins AFB, Ga.
The need for joint qualification is not specific to any group of officers; it applies to all officers and all Air Force specialty codes, according to officials at the Air Reserve Personnel Center in Denver.