Summary: TEHRAN (FNA)- The annual State of the Air report published by the American Lung Association revealed that, while air quality has generally improved over the past decade, 42 per cent of Americans (roughly 131 million) are breathing polluted oxygen.
What does AIREP stand for?
AIREP stands for Air Report (aviation)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIREP
- American Indian Resource and Education Coalition
- Australian Independent Real Estate Consultancy
- Association of Illinois Real Estate Educators
- Asian International Real Estate Expo and Conference
- Alarm Industry Research Educational Foundation
- Air Effective Measurement
- Air Readiness Effectiveness Measuring
- American Investors in Real Estate Online (est. 1998; Dallas, TX)
- Association of Independent Real Estate Owners
- Accreditation of International Real Estate Professionals
- Avbodh IQG (Innovative Quality Group) Rural Empowerment Program (India)
- Advanced Imagery Requirements Exploitation System (US DoD)
- Advanced Intelligence Requirements & Exploitation System
- Aerolíneas de Integración Regional (airline, Colombia)
- Associazione Italiana Retailer Elettrodomestici Specializzati (Italian: Italian Association of Specialty Retailer Appliances)
- Automated Information Retrieval and Expert System
- Automated Integrated Regulatory Examination System
- Asthma Insights and Reality in Turkey
- Aero-Medical Evacuation (US DoD)
- Air Evacuation Confirmation (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The American Lung Association State of the Air Report gives "A," "B," "C," "D" and "F" grades for air quality in the 18 Minnesota counties with enough data to be scored.
In its 10th annual State of the Air report, released last week, the American Lung Association writes that air pollution continues to threaten the lives and health of millions of people in the United States — nearly 40 years since the Clean Air Act was passed.
The American Lung Association's annual State of the Air report said the metropolitan area encompassing Los Angeles, Long Beach and Riverside - home to 17 million residents - has the country's worst particulate-matter pollution.
The entire American Lung Association State of the Air Report is available at www.
Wildman said he was going to push for the release of the classroom air report immediately, and possibly add it to the items investigated by the state auditor.
American Lung Association 2010 State of the Air Report Cites Dangerously High Air Pollution Across the State, Putting the Health of Californians At Risk OAKLAND, Calif.
Register Now for the 'State of the Air' Embargoed Virtual Press Conference WASHINGTON, April 19 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- The following advisory was issued today by the American Lung Association: WHAT: The American Lung Association will release the results of its annual State of the Air report during an embargoed virtual press conference to be held via webinar and teleconference at 2:00 PM (EDT) on Tuesday, April 27, 2010.