Air Force Reserve's 911th Airlift Wing, as well as the 171st Air Refueling Wing and the 258th Air Traffic Control Squadron of the Pennsylvania Air Guard, plays in the defense of this country,'' Corbett said.
What does AREFW stand for?
AREFW stands for Air Refueling Wing
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Alberta Real Estate Foundation (est. 1991; Canada)
- Alfa Romeo Entusiasti Finlandesi (Italian: Alfa Romeo-Enthusiastic Finns; est. 1993; car club)
- Ampicillin-Resistant Enterococcus Faecium (bacteria)
- Analog Reference (voltage)
- Army Reserve Expeditionary Force
- Association of Real Estate Funds (UK)
- Association pour la Réouverture des Écoles Françaises (French: Association for the Reopening of French Schools)
- Air Refueling Group
- Association Régionale de Français Langue Étrangère (French: Regional Association of French as a Foreign Language)
- Air Refueling Squadron
- Aberdeen Renewable Energy Group (Aberdeen, UK)
- Accreditation Regulations (higher education)
- Amateur Radio Experimenters Group (Australia)
- Antarctic Research Evaluation Group
- Authors Rights Expert Group (EFJ)
- Anreizregulierungsverordnung (German: Incentive Regulation Ordinance)
- Acid Retinyl Ester Hydrolase
- Archives of Environmental Health (journal)
- Egyptian Real Estate Group (stock symbol)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Members of the 916th Air Refueling Wing Training Flight, Seymour Johnson Air Force Base, N.
The analogy I always use is between refueling and learning how to drive," said Fernkas, a KC-135 boom operator with the 459th Air Refueling Wing at Joint Base Andrews, Md.
Brad Crawford, public affairs officer, describing the reaction to news that the 186th Air Refueling Wing in Meridian, Miss.
After fueling many aircraft at Manas Air Base in the Kyrgyz Republic to fight terrorism in Afghanistan, about 40 airmen from the 151st Air Refueling Wing of the Utah Air National Guard returned home, reported Desert Morning News.
Dan Clare, a member of the 121st Air Refueling Wing, that call meant telling the Air Force story on behalf of the largest combat wing in Iraq.
Lisa Godsey, USAF Godsey is with 134th Air Refueling Wing Public Affairs.
The installation currently has three family support offices serving its three main activities: the 127th Wing, Michigan Air National Guard; the 927th Air Refueling Wing, Air Force Reserve; and the U.