Ryanair, Europe's biggest low-cost airline, said Friday it sent 10 roses to the union representing cabin crew at its rival TAP Air Portugal to thank it for calling a strike during the summer holidays.
What does TAP stand for?
TAP stands for Air Portugal (ICAO code)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of TAP
We have 822 other meanings of TAP in our Acronym Attic
- Transmission, Access and Optical Systems
- Travel Allowance on Separation
- True Access Operating System (Lucent Technologies)
- Turkish-American Ophthalmic Society
- Taiwan Affairs Office of the State Council
- Transactions on Aspect-Oriented Software Development (journal)
- The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes (movie/TV show)
- Target Area Orientation Training (US Army)
- The Adventures of Us
- The Ascension of Vigil (video game)
- T1 Access Partitioning (Sprint)
- Table-Driven Aborting Protocol
- Tachyon Access Point (Tachyon, Inc. satellite ISP)
- Tactical Air Party
- Tag Acquisition Processor (radio frequency identification; Reva Systems)
- Take A Pill
- Takeda-Abbott Products (pharmaceuticals)
- Talent on Parade
- Talented Athlete Programme (various locations)
- Tandem Affinity Purification
Samples in periodicals archive:
The other Star Alliance members that have received DOT approval for antitrust immunity are Air Canada, Austrian, bmi, Lufthansa, LOT Polish Airlines, Scandinavian Airlines (SAS), SWISS and TAP Air Portugal.
Other airlines that are in the process of testing or considering the technology include Air France, Qantas, TAP Air Portugal, Kingfisher and Air Asia.
The couple from Leeds paid Expedia pounds 198 each in November 2005 for Air Portugal flights from Manchester to Lisbon.
Certification of the system is expected by year end and Air France, TAP Air Portugal and bmi are launch customers, with operational trials expected to start in early 2007.
British carrier bmi (formerly British Midlands Airways) and Portugal's state-owned TAP Air Portugal are to try out the new system for voice and text service for mobile phones - developed by Geneva-based technology firm OnAir - in separate three-month trials.
uk PORTUGAL: Fly from Gatwick to Lisbon with TAP Air Portugal from pounds 132 inc.
Continental Airlines and TAP Air Portugal today signed a cooperative marketing agreement that includes codesharing on selected flights, reciprocal frequent flyer program participation and reciprocal airport lounge access.