has built a reputation as a full-service dust collection and air pollution control equipment manufacturer and installation specialist.
What does APCE stand for?
APCE stands for Air Pollution Control Equipment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APCE
We have 18 other meanings of APCE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Philippine Coconut Desiccators
- Audio Cassette Traders and Manufacturers Association
- Asia-Pacific Congress on Diseases of the Chest (Japan)
- Andhra Pradesh Coalition in Defence of Diversity
- Association of Police Controlled Drugs Liaison Officers (UK)
- Airspace Planning and Collaborative Decision Making Model (National Airspace System)
- Asia Pacific Conference on Disaster Medicine
- Alaska Primary Care Data System
- Affinity Probe Capillary Electrophoresis
- Agence pour la Creation d'Entreprise (French)
- Ask, Pause, Call, Evaluate (student questioning method; US Army)
- Asociación Permanente de Cultura Ecologica (Permanent Association of Ecological Culture, Guatemala)
- Assemblée Parlamentaire du Conseil de l'Europe (French)
- Association of Presbyterian Church Educators
- Association of Private Christian Educators
- Association pour le Couple et l'Enfant (French: Association for the Couple and Child)
- Associazione per la Protezione delle Corrosioni Elettrolitiche (Italian)
- Automated Product Control Environment
- Automated Program Control Environment
- All Pakistan Commercial Exporters Association (est. 1988)
Samples in periodicals archive:
MOUNTAIN VIEW, California, March 6, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- - Competitive pricing to help market participants stave off competition from foreign companies The global air pollution control equipment market in the energy and power industry is expected to grow significantly once the utility and oil and gas industries comply with the increasingly stringent environmental regulations.
com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Analysis of the Global Air Pollution Control Equipment in Energy and Power Market http://www.
CEE, founded more than 60 years ago, designs, manufactures and installs heat transfer systems and air pollution control equipment.
Environmental: The US market for air pollution control equipment related to volatile organic compounds will grow at an annual rate of a little over 5% in the next five years, according to a report from Business Communications.
com/research/65ae97/analysis_of_the_gl) has announced the addition of Frost & Sullivan's new report "Analysis of the Global Air Pollution Control Equipment in Energy and Power Market" to their offering.
We specialize in offering custom design, fabrication and complete industrial dust collection systems and air pollution control equipment for nearly every industry.
Reasons to buy - Identify key markets and investment opportunities in the air pollution control equipment market.