Black stated, "We apply our expertise for the sizing and selection of collection hoods, air flow selections, ductwork, air pollution control devices, and effect appropriate fan selections to induce sufficient system air flow and pressure for your elevation.
What does APCD stand for?
APCD stands for Air Pollution Control Device
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APCD
We have 24 other meanings of APCD in our Acronym Attic
- Asian Pacific Congress of Clinical Biochemistry
- Asian-Pacific Corrosion Control Conference
- Aspen-Pitkin County Communications Center (Colorado)
- Atlantic Provinces Community College Consortium (Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada)
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Chemical Ecology
- Association of Professional Child Care Educators
- All-Purpose Cultural Cat Girl Nuku Nuku (anime)
- Asian Pacific Confederation of Chemical Engineering
- American Plastic Card Company International (Woodland Hills, CA)
- Asia-Pacific Conference on Conceptual Modelling
- Air Pollution Control District
- Arnold Palmer Course Designer (golf software)
- Asia-Pacific Development Center on Disability (Thailand)
- Assistant Peace Corps Director (less common)
- Associação Paulista de Cirurgiões Dentistas (São Paulo, Brazil)
- Associate Peace Corps Director
- Association of Philippine Coconut Desiccators
- Audio Cassette Traders and Manufacturers Association
- Asia-Pacific Congress on Diseases of the Chest (Japan)
- Andhra Pradesh Coalition in Defence of Diversity
Samples in periodicals archive:
The EPA estimates that of the 204 active SSI units, 155 are currently meeting these emission limits, and forty will need to install one or more air pollution control devices.
3 million gallons of diesel fuel with excessive sulfur; operating three diesel generators while air pollution control devices were inoperable, resulting in excessive emissions of nitrogen oxides; and failing to respond to repeated requests for information from state and federal inspectors.
In addition, the company exceeded temperature limits at its baghouses, which are used as air pollution control devices for the kilns at the facility.
Induction furnaces surveyed indicate that 57% have no air pollution control device (APCD) and 38% use a fabric filter.
The first agreement is a business collaboration agreement with Korea Cottrell, a leading Korean air pollution control device manufacturer.
In a related action, EPA ordered Indianapolis Casting to get appropriate permits for its unpermitted core machines, and to operate proper air pollution control devices while the core machines are in operation.
This includes replacing older methods and equipment with new methods and equipment that don't create as much airborne lead exposure; providing mechanical exhaust to an air pollution control device, providing make up air and sufficient ventilation; or changing the facility layout.