Programs that stand to confer benefit in multiple sectors simultaneously, such as air pollution abatement programs that simultaneously reduce greenhouse gas emissions and reduce risk of (respiratory) disease, should be implemented.
What does APAP stand for?
APAP stands for Air Pollution Abatement Program
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APAP
We have 62 other meanings of APAP in our Acronym Attic
- Asphalt Pavement Association of Oregon (Salem, OR)
- Assistant Public Affairs Officer (various locations)
- Association of Performance Art Organizers
- Association of Physician Assistants in Oncology
- Atactic Poly Alpha Olefins
- Advertising Production Association of Orange County (est. 1984; Santa Ana, CA)
- Asian Pacific American Officers Committee
- Association of Physician Assistants in Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Action Professionals' Association for the People
- Africa Policy Advisory Panel
- Approach Path Alignment Panels (aviation runway)
- Army Privacy Act Program
- Asian Pacific Americans for Progress (Los Angeles, CA)
- Asian Pacific-American Program
- Associação Portuguesa das Empresas de Publicidade e Comunicação (Portugal)
- Associaçao Portuguesa dos Arquitectos Paisagistas (Portuguese: Portuguese Association of Landscape Architects)
- Association for Professional Ambulance Personnel (UK)
- Association of Performing Arts Presenters
- Association of Physician Assistant Programs
- Association of Polish American Professionals
Samples in periodicals archive:
13, ``Lawmakers want brakes put on smog plan,'' the Associated Press quoted Bob Brown of the state Bureau of Automotive Repair as saying ``suspending the program is not an option'' due to ``the draconian sanctions California faces from the federal government'' if the air pollution abatement program is halted.
The work scope includes an air pollution abatement program for the City of Benxi and the development of solid waste management programs for the cities of Dalian and Anshan.