DOANE IS THE AIR OPERATIONS OFFICER, USS ESSEX (LHD 2).
What does AOO stand for?
AOO stands for Air Operations Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AOO
We have 32 other meanings of AOO in our Acronym Attic
- Irish National Association of Adult Education
- Automatów Do Gier o Niskich Wygranych (Polish: Low-Stakes Slot Machines)
- African, Oceanic and New World Cultures
- Abel Oner Office (architectural firm)
- Accelerated Osteogenic Orthodontics (dental procedure)
- Accounting Operations Office
- Acknowledgement of Order
- Adjudant Onderofficier
- Adobe Open Options (licensing program; Adobe Systems Inc.)
- Agents of Oblivion
- Air Operations Order
- Altoona / Martinsburg, PA, USA - Blair County (Airport Code)
- American Oceanic Organization
- Amphibious Operations Officer
- Analysis Objective Order
- Angle of Orientation
- Annals of Oncology (Oxford University Press)
- Anticipated Operational Occurrence
- Any One Occurrence
- Apache Openoffice (software)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He reported to the USS Tripoli in 1979, and deployed to the Western Pacific and served as the Air Operations Officer and headed the Helicopter Direction Center.
Students who complete this course earn the 5U Air Operations Officer Additional Skill Identifier.
HITRON air operations officer Commander Ed Cubanski III has more than 2,500 total flight hours in the T-34C Turbo-Mentor, TH-57 Sea Ranger, HH-65A Dolphin and the MH-68A.
He served as a pilot and squadron air operations officer, 86th Fighter-Interceptor Wing, Landstuhl AB, Germany; squadron air officer commanding, USAF Academy, Colorado; adjutant for the 3550th Pilot Training Group and Commander Headquarters Squadron Section, Moody AFB, Georgia; staff officer, Directorate of Plans, Headquarters USAF, Washington, D.
CAPTION(S): NEW HQ: Sir Michael Rawlins (left) officially opened the new headquarters watched by pilot Neil Parkinson, air operations officer Danny Hopkins, Malcolm Hazell, chief executive of Warwickshire ambulance service, and Michael Langman, chairman of Warwickshire ambulance service
The Civil Air Operations Officers Association of Australia has called the strike, from 1700 to 2200 local time on Friday, after lengthy negotiations over work conditions that began in February 2001.
King directed the submariner to get to work on the idea with the help of Captain Donald "Wu" Duncan, a veteran pilot and the CNO's air operations officer.