These reliable point-of-use air filter/regulators have been specifically developed for Air Operated Double Diaphragm (AODD) pumps to reduce maintenance and lower operating costs.
What does AODD stand for?
AODD stands for Air Operated Double Diaphragm
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AODD
We have 1 other meaning of AODD in our Acronym Attic
- Automated Operation Data Bank (economics)
- Acridine Orange Direct Count (microbiology)
- Action Officer Development Course
- Age of Data - Clock
- Airtel Open Developer Community (India)
- Alcohol & Other Drugs Council
- Allowance Override Designator Code
- Association of Offshore Diving Contractors (est. 1972)
- Australian Oceanographic Data Centre
- Australian Ocean Data Centre Joint Facility
- Alcohol and Other Drug Dependence (addiction)
- Artisan-Owned Direct Distribution Model
- Air-Operated, Double Diaphragm Pump
- Augmented Object-Oriented Data Dependence Subgraph
- Age Of Data Ephemerals
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education Program (various locations)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Effects (health)
- Automatic Overdrive Electronic (transmission)
- Averaged One-Dependence Estimator (computer science)
- Alcohol and Other Drug Education Program (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It's the latest innovation in maximising efficiency in air operated double diaphragm pumps and most importantly it removes the need for an external control device.
The Liquid Flow is a compact air operated double diaphragm pump with low pulsation.
Tri-Ark Ltd, a supplier of air operated double diaphragm (AODD) pumps and related equipment, is not only moving to new premises in Essex but it has also announced that from now on they will also be distributing the range of Blagdon AODD pumps in London and the surrounding northern counties.
After an initial purchase of two of Flotronic Pumps Ltd's new Slimline Super Model pumps, Lionel Hitchen Ltd bought a further pump from the company -- an FPL one-and-a-half inch Slimline 316 Stainless Steel Air Operated Double Diaphragm pump fitted with virgin PTFE diaphragms to load liquid raw material and flavourings into a steam heated mixing vessel.
After their successful launch of Marathon metallic air operated diaphragm pumps, sole UK distributor Gilbert Gilkes & Gordon are now offering a new range of marathon plastic air operated double diaphragm pumps, manufactured by Warren Rupp Inc.
The Good Food Pump is part of the 'One Nut' quick maintenance range of Air Operated Double Diaphragm pumps from FPL.
Tri-Ark, specialists in Air Operated Double Diaphragm pumps (AODD), are now able to supply the comprehensive range of progressing cavity pumps from Mono Pumps, as well as Mono's range of spares.