Prior to his posting as SSO Maintenance Command, IAF, Air Vice Marshal Bharti has served as Air Attache at KYIV Ukraine, Director IDC at Air Headquaters, SASO at Air Officer Commanding J and K, Air Officer Commanding Air Force Station Yelahanka and Deputy Commandant Air Force Academy.
What does AO stand for?
AO stands for Air Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AO
We have 60 other meanings of AO in our Acronym Attic
- Adults Only (ESRB game rating, 18 yrs. and up; graphic sex/violence)
- Advanced Organization (Church of Scientology)
- Advisory Opinion
- Aerial Observer
- Aeronautical Orders (orders authorizing a military person to perform duties in flight)
- Aerosol Obscurant
- Afrique Orientale (German East Africa)
- Age Old
- Agent Orange (herbicidal warfare)
- Air Observer
Samples in periodicals archive:
Air Vice Marshal Asad Abdul Rehman Khan Lodhi, Air Officer Commanding Central air command, Pakistan Air Force, was the Chief guest on the occasion.
Air Vice Marshal Muhammad Arif, Air Officer Commanding Northern Air Command and Air Commodore Khawar Hussain, Base Commander Peshawar briefed the Air Chief about the anti terrorists operation conducted by security forces.
Bout, a burly former Soviet air officer, was arrested in March 2008 at a five-star hotel in Bangkok where he allegedly was arranging to sell surface-to-air missiles to US agents posing as Colombian guerrillas.
In the photograph are some of the motor transport section personnel preparing for the air officer commanding annual inspection (of 1956), which is quite a serious event.
14) Control below 25,000 feet was exercised by joint terminal attack controllers (JTACs) in coordination with the division air officer.
She was due to meet Air Officer Wales, Air Commodore Peter Whalley and students from the Squadron before taking to the air in a Grob Tutor aircraft.
During their years in the camp, the Allied air officers faced many setbacks, some of them logistical (e.