This move aims at boosting its intra-Africa air network as well as to improve connectivity among major cities.
What does AIRNET stand for?
AIRNET stands for Air Network
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AIRNET
- Air Movement Exercise
- Air Movement Report
- Army Information Resources Management Program (US Army)
- Advanced Infrared Measuring System
- Asset Integrity & Reliability Management System (various companies)
- Association de l’industrie de la recherche marketing et sociale
- Air-delivered Mobile Unmanned Ground System
- Air Mobile Unit Training Exercise
- Army Individual Readiness Notice (Australia Department of Defence)
- Atlantic Interdisciplinary Research Network (medical research)
- Airport Network Simulation Model
- Allied Air Forces North Norway
- Allied Air Forces, Northern Europe
- Allied Air Forces North West Europe (NATO)
- ACT Internet Reporting Option
- Air Officer
- American Indian Research Opportunities (Montana tribal college consortium)
- American Indian Rock Opera (band)
- Army Imagery Requirements Office (US Army)
- Associazione Italiana Radioterapia Oncologica (Italian: Italian Association of Radiation Oncology; Italy)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Writing on Twitter, the Wales Air Network said: "A divert into @Cardiff_Airport today on a Mayday with an instrument problem was a @British_Airways Houston-LHR B747.
This win-win proposition means Gulf Air will have greater exposure to more than 88m AMEX card members worldwide, while members can enjoy flying on our brand new aircraft between any Gulf Air network destination and the UAE.
Flights to be operated exclusively with modern A320 aircraft configured for Executive and Economy classes; company no longer operates the F-100 aircraft SAO PAULO, Brazil, May 26 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- TAM Airlines, a Group TAM company (Bovespa: TAMM4 and NYSE: TAM) with headquarters in Asuncion (Paraguay), will consolidate its fleet of aircraft and initiate a new air network starting today (May 26).
SAO PAULO, Brazil, May 27 /PRNewswire/ -- - Flights to be operated exclusively with modern A320 aircraft configured for Executive and Economy classes; company no longer operates the F-100 aircraft TAM Airlines, a Group TAM company (Bovespa: TAMM4 and NYSE: TAM) with headquarters in Asuncion (Paraguay), will consolidate its fleet of aircraft and initiate a new air network starting today (May 26).
AIRLINE INDUSTRY INFORMATION-(C)1997-2007 M2 COMMUNICATIONS LTD TAM (Bovespa: TAMM4; NYSE: TAM) has announced that it is to operate a new domestic air network beginning on 1 October, in accordance with provisions of Resolution 6 of the National Civil Aviation Council (CONAC).
Here are examples: UPS expands Latin service United Parcel Service (UPS), the world's largest express delivery company, has expanded its air network in Latin America and is offering more delivery options to its customers.
As the largest carrier in The People's Republic of China (in terms of its fleet, air network and passenger traffic), China Southern Airlines sustained a strong increases in 2006.