An airport manager there contacted officials at the Homeland Security Air Marine Operations Center after seeing Mr.
What does AMOC stand for?
AMOC stands for Air Marine Operations Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AMOC
We have 15 other meanings of AMOC in our Acronym Attic
- A Message of Bullets (band)
- Acquisitions Management Operations Branch (US NIH)
- Ammonia Oxidizing Bacteria
- Anna Maria Oyster Bar (Bradenton, FL)
- Arm Mengsel Over Boord (Dutch)
- Automatic Meteorological Oceanographic Buoy
- Aligarh Muslim Old Boys Association (Pakistan and India)
- A Murder Of Crows (Lakeland, FL band)
- Acoustic Monitoring of Ocean Circulation in the Arctic
- Actual Method of Contracting
- Air Mobility Operations Course
- Aircraft Maintenance Officer Course
- Alaska Mission Operations Center (US Air Force)
- Alternate Maintenance Operations Center
- Alternate Means of Compliance
- Alternative Means of Compliance
- Alternative Method of Compliance
- American Mission for Opening Churches (Olcott, NY)
- American Motorcycle Owners Club
- Ammunition Catalog
Samples in periodicals archive:
and Partner Nation Command and Control (C2) systems; provide systems engineering support and surveillance systems architecture development of future CD/CNT systems upgrades and integration efforts; monitor and analyze radar data feeds; and interface with USSOUTHCOM, USCENTCOM, USNORTHCOM, Joint InterAgency Task Force-South (JIATF-S), Joint Task Force-North (JTF-N), Air Marine Operations Center (AMOC), AFSOUTH, AFNORTH, and CENTAF.
The agency last month opened a new air marine operations center in Grand Forks, N.