Air Jordan XX8 photos hit Twitter Monday evening and the initial online reaction shows a consensus that the black-and-green sneakers are "hideous," as (https://twitter.
What does AJ stand for?
AJ stands for Air Jordan (shoe)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AJ
We have 27 other meanings of AJ in our Acronym Attic
- Associazione Italiana Zincatura (Italian: Italian Galvanizing Association; Italy)
- Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri (Lee C. Fine Memorial Airport)
- Aromat Identyczny Z Naturalnym (Polish: Identical to the Natural Flavor; music group)
- Associazione Italiana Zingari Oggi (Italian)
- Acting Jack (Acting Sergeant; Army)
- Active Jamming
- Adjustable Spanner (British; wrench)
- Administrative Judge
- Aide Juridictionnelle (French: Legal Aid)
- Air Jamaica (airline)
- Al-Jazeera (Middle East TV Network)
- Albergue Juvenil José Gilberto Flores Vides (Jose Gilberto Vides Flores Youth Lodge, Guatemala)
- Albert James (Foyt)
- Alberta Judgements (Canada)
- Albuquerque Journal (newspaper)
- Alexander James McLean (Backstreet Boys)
- Allen Jones (wrestler)
- Alpinisme Juvénile (French mountaineering group)
- Andrew Jackson (7th US President)
- Angelina Jolie (actress)
Samples in periodicals archive:
These EoACAyloves' of his life include all the 27 Air Jordan Series, the shoes popularised by basketball superstar Michael Jordan, collected in the past seven years.
AT least four people were arrested in a mad dash by customers hoping to buy a pair of the new Nike Air Jordan basketball shoes at a suburban shopping mall in Georgia.
Incredible as it seems, Nike is about to start marketing the 23rd Air Jordan sneaker.
Immigration and Customs Enforcement, seized 135,000 pairs of fake Nike Air Jordan shoes, with a retail value of $16 million, from a smuggling ring outside Arizona.
More effective is Untitled, Air Jordan Magic Tree Mercedes Fame Dreamcatcher, 2005, a large mirror cut into the shape of that New Age staple, the Native American charm used to prevent nightmares.
Does $24,000 for a pair of 1984 Air Jordan sneakers seem outrageous?
The Nike Air Jordan IV claimed the top prize ahead of brands including Reebok, adidas and Puma.