Directly impacting operating costs and compressor downtime, the lifetime of the oil filter and the air inlet filter has been doubled to 8000 hours for both.
What does AIF stand for?
AIF stands for Air Inlet Filter
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AIF
We have 158 other meanings of AIF in our Acronym Attic
- Access Industry Forum (trade associations)
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary
- Adobe Image Foundation (software)
- Adult Interactive Fiction (game)
- Advertising In Focus (Canada)
- Agence Intergouvernementale de la Francophonie (French: Intergovernmental Agency for Francophony)
- Agence Internationale de la Francophonie
- Agent Interoperability Facility
- AgInput Finance
- Aides Individuelles à la Formation (French: Individual Aid for Training)
- Air Intelligence Force
- Air Interface (telecommunications)
- Airborne, Inhabited, Fighter (military aviation)
- Airport Improvement Fee (Canada)
- Al-Imdaad Foundation (South Africa)
- Alberta Ingenuity Fund (Canada)
- All in Fee
- Alliance Internationale des Femmes (French)
- Alternative Investments Forum
- Ambulance Inflation Factor
Samples in periodicals archive:
Piston compressors require relatively little preventive maintenance other than periodic oil changes, replacing the air inlet filter and maintaining proper belt tension.
Operating efficiencies are high, and maintenance is limited to checking oil levels and maintaining the air inlet filter.