The State of the Art (SoA) approach to upgrading the combustion control systems consists of substituting the mechanical linkage between the air inlet damper and the fuel inlet valve with a digital controller acting on electromechanical positioning servomechanisms (Eoff, 2008 and Alleman, 2010).
What does AID stand for?
AID stands for Air Inlet Damper
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AID
We have 248 other meanings of AID in our Acronym Attic
- Action Item Disposition
- ADA Information Description
- Address Identifier (Telabs)
- Advanced Image Direct (Fullerton, CA)
- Advertising Investigation Department
- Aeronautical Information Distribution
- Aerospace Information Division
- Agency for International Development
- Agenzia Internazionale Due
- Agricultural and Industrial Development
- Aircraft Identification/Identifier
- Aircraft Interface Device
- Algemene Inspectiedienst (Dutch Governmental Agricultural Intelligence Service)
- All Interactive Distribution (Australia)
- Allergic Inhalant Dermatitis (aka Atopy)
- Almost Ideal Demand (economic model)
- Almyta Inventory Distributor (software)
- Alphanumeric Information Display
- Altered Item Drawing
- Alternative for India Development (Indian development organisation)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The primary air inlet damper modulates the amount of primary air delivered to the space to maintain the temperature setpoint.
The primary air inlet damper modulates the amount of primary air delivered to the space to maintain the temperature setpoint while an inlet air velocity sensor provides data on the primary airflow supplied to the terminal unit.