Additionally, ECSS will perform financial management and accounting for the Air Force working capital fund operations.
What does AFWCF stand for?
AFWCF stands for Air Force Working Capital Fund
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Auxiliary Feedwater Actuation System
- A Fool with a Tool Is Still a Fool
- Affton Fabricating and Welding Company Inc. (Sauget, IL)
- African Forestry and Wildlife Commission (UN Food and Agriculture Organization; est. 1959)
- Air Force Wargaming Center (USAF)
- Alabama Federation of Women's Clubs (Birmingham, AL)
- Alliance for Women and Children (Abilene, TX)
- Atlanta Feminist Women's Chorus (Atlanta, Georgia)
- Auxiliary Feedwater Control
- Air Force Wing Command and Control System
- Air Force WRM (War Reserve Materiel) Executive Review Board
- US Army Forces, Western Pacific
- ARM (Atmospheric Radiation Measurement)-Fire Water Vapor Experiment (US NASA)
- Acquisition Functional Working Group
- AFPS Forecast Working Group
- Analysis Functional Working Group
- Arctic Fisheries Working Group (International Council for the Exploration of the Sea)
- Asset Freezing Working Group (UK)
- Aviation Fuel Working Group (IATA)
- Australian Friesian Warmblood Horse Society
Samples in periodicals archive:
Reitzel excelled by saving the Air Force Working Capital Fund approximately $120 million in cash revenue through reductions in internal pricing redundancies.
GAO's analysis of the other four factors showed that (1) the increase in labor costs was due largely to events beyond the group's control, such as annual salary increases, (2) the increase in business operations costs was due partly to costs related to implementing a new accounting system, (3) a surcharge intended to recoup anticipated losses on work carried over from the previous fiscal year may have been unnecessary, and (4) a surcharge intended to generate additional cash in fiscal year 2004 for the Air Force Working Capital Fund was unnecessary.