These data sources are the following: * Air Force Total Ownership Cost (AFTOC) database * Multi-Echelon Resource and Logistics Information Network (MERLIN) * Reliability and Maintainability Information System (REMIS) * Integrated Budget and Documentation Execution System * Official database of historical USAF flying hour program information Users of AFCAA's AFTOC system who question the difference between AFTOC and AFCAP will be happy to know that AFCAP is a Microsoft[R] Excel "shell" of a Microsoft[R] Access database.
What does AFTOC stand for?
AFTOC stands for Air Force Total Ownership Cost
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFTOC
- Air Force Television Network
- American Forces Thailand Network
- Autonomously Functioning Thyroid Nodule (hyperthyroid disease)
- Away From The Numbers (website)
- Association of Family Therapists of Northern California
- Agent of a Foreign Terrorist Organization
- Air Force Technical Order
- Ask for the Order
- Austrian Foreign Trade Organisation
- Automobile Freight Train Operator (India)
- Association Française de personnes souffrant de Troubles Obsessionnels et Compulsifs
- Air Force Technical Order Functional Support Team (US Air Force)
- Assembling the Fungal Tree of Life
- Air Force Technical Order Management System
- Air Force Technical Order Index (web site)
- Air Force Technical Order Index Change
- Additional Flight Training Period (US Air Force)
- Additional Flying Training Period
- Agri-Food Trade Program (Canada)
- Aircrew Flight Training Period
Samples in periodicals archive:
Additionally, current and future plans to continue to improve Air Force Total Ownership Cost (AFTOC) will enhance an already tremendously valuable data source.
Others systems giving better cost information to commanders include the Air Force Total Ownership Cost System and the Job Order Cost Accounting System.