Feb 14, 2008 Raytheon Raytheon Wins $75 Million Air Force Satellite Communications Contract.
What does AFSATCOM stand for?
AFSATCOM stands for Air Force Satellite Communications
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Asomdwee Fie, Shrine of the Abosom & Nsamanfo, International (Washington, DC)
- Annual Facilities and Student Accommodation Plan (Arlington Public Schools; Virginia)
- Arlington Facilities and Student Accommodation Plan (Virginia)
- Air Force Systems Acquisition Review Council
- Air Force Director for Strategic Force Analysis
- Air Force Safety Automated System (US DoD)
- American Foreign Service Association Scholarship Fund
- Air Force Satellite
- Air Force Security Assistance Training (squadron)
- Air Force Subscale Aerial Target
- Air Force Special Air Warfare Center
- Air Force Simulation and Analysis Working Group
- Afloat Forward Staging Base
- Air Force Selection Board (India)
- Air Force Space Badge
- Air Force Studies Board (National Academy of Sciences)
- Anaerobic Fluidized Sludge Blanket
- Arcelor Finance & Services Belgium
- Army Field Support Brigade
- Associate in Fidelity and Surety Bonding (insurance)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He conducted on-the-air, scientific experiments using the Initial Defense Satellite Communications Program series, Lincoln Experimental Satellites 5 and 6, the Tactical Communications Satellites, the Defense Satellite Communications System II series and the Air Force Satellite Communications system.
Feb 12, 2008 Raytheon Wins $75 Million Air Force Satellite Communications Contract.