Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps field training encampment at Maxwell Air Force Base, Montgomery, Ala.
What does AFROTC stand for?
AFROTC stands for Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
We have 1 other meaning of AFROTC in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Freestanding Radiation Oncology Centers
- Air Force Requirements for Operational Capabilities Council
- African Forum and Network on Debt and Development (South Africa)
- African Forum on Debt and Development
- Association of Internally Displaced Afro-Colombians (Washington, DC)
- Applying Formal Methods to Real-size Object-Oriented Designs in Technical Environments
- A Free Range Organic Geek
- Alive Feeling Reality Others Goals
- Association for the Return of Maqdala Ethiopian Treasures
- African Network of Human Rights Organizations (Zambia)
- AFROTC Northeast Region
- AFROTC Northwest Region
- AFROTC Southeast Region
- Advanced Fuel Recycle Program
- Air Force Recurring Periodical
- American Federation of Railroad Police, Inc.
- Ampa-Fairley Rationalisation Project
- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program
- Animal Friends Rescue Project (Pacific Grove, CA)
- Approval For Full-Rate Production
Samples in periodicals archive:
This magazine kept not only Air Force Reservists informed, but also members of the Air National Guard, Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps, Civil Air Patrol and Air Scouts of America.
He was commissioned in 1973, after completing the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps program at the University of Tennessee, Knoxville, where he received the Bachelor of Science degree, with a major in political science and a minor in history.
Captain Hartmetz reentered the Air Force in 1997 as a graduate of the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps Program, California State University Sacramento, California.
The state organization has worked to involve Air Force Academy cadets in AFA activities, provide training encampment fellowships to the Colorado Wing of the Civil Air Patrol, and to support Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC) units in the state, including efforts to establish an new Junior ROTC unit in one of the local high schools.
Air Force Recruiting Service is also responsible for recruiting chaplains, physicians, dentists, nurses, health care administrators, and Biomedical Science Corps officers in various specialties, and for obtaining officer candidates for the Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps and Officer Training School.
As one of the instructors for Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps at the University of New Mexico, we regularly place our copies in our ROTC cadet library, and they get devoured by these young, eager soon-to-be lieutenants.
He obtained his commission through Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps as a distinguish graduate.