On the heels of the successful first flight of the Air Force version of the F-35 on Friday, the JSF team celebrated the two milestones at Northrop Grumman's plant at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale.
What does AFP stand for?
AFP stands for Air Force Plant
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFP
We have 370 other meanings of AFP in our Acronym Attic
- Adventure Foundation of Pakistan (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Advertiser Funded Programming (TV)
- Affordable Housing Program
- Afghan Frontier Post
- Afloat Pre-Positioning Force
- Agence France-Presse (French press agency)
- Agent of a Foreign Power (national security)
- Agriculture and Food Production (industry sector)
- Agro Food Processing (Pakistan)
- Air Force Pamphlet
- Air Force Program
- Air Force Publication (USAF)
- Airspace Flow Program
- All-source Fusion Platoon
- Alliance des Forces de Progrès (Alliance of the Forces of Progress, Senegal)
- Alliance for Full Participation (developmental disabilities)
- Alliance Française de Paris (French: French Alliance in Paris; Paris, France)
- Allied Fuel Publication
- Alpha Fetoprotein (hepatitis B test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its continuing plan to consolidate facilities, McDonnell Douglas announced today it will cease operations at Air Force Plant 3 in Tulsa, Okla.
The addition of the center is part of the company and Air Force's facility enhancement efforts to keep Air Force Plant 6 in line with manufacturing technology developments.
Assembly Joint Resolution 52, authored by Assemblywoman Sharon Runner, R-Lancaster, asks the president, Congress and NASA to send Atlantis to Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale for display upon its planned retirement in 2008.
Palmdale's Air Force Plant 42 was the site of the construction of the entire space shuttle fleet.
At Northrop Grumman's facilities at Air Force Plant 42 in Palmdale, six larger ``B'' model aircraft are in various stages of production.
Byline: Jim Skeen Staff Writer PALMDALE - Air Force Plant 42 added 449 workers in 2005, growth driven largely by Northrop Grumman's work on the joint strike fighter.
Operated by LAWA, the city of Los Angeles' airports department, the Palmdale airport has a terminal building and land leased at Air Force Plant 42.