Additional recognitions included the presentation of the Legion of Merit, two Bronze Star Medals, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award, Air Force Flight Safety Award and Airmen of the Year awards.
What does AFOUA stand for?
AFOUA stands for Air Force Outstanding Unit Award
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Air Force Office of Scientific Research
- Air Force Overseas Ribbon
- Application of Formal Software Specifications
- Aviation Fuels Operational Sequencing System
- American Friends Of Turkey
- Air Force Operational Test & Evaluation Center
- Air Force Operational Test and Evaluation Center Pamphlet
- Air Force Officer Training School
- Air Force Operational Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures
- Animal Feeding Operations Unit (North Carolina)
- Algebraic Functions of Views (mathematics)
- Apparent Field of View (in degrees, astronomy; also see TVOV, True Field Of View)
- Air Force Officers Wives Club (Washington, DC)
- American Federation of Old West Reenactors
- Agents Field Office Workstation
- Australian Forum of Youth Organisations
- Academic and Financial Plan (various locations)
- Academic Forensic Pathology
- Academic Foundations Program (Grand Rapids Community College; Grand Rapids, MI)
- Account Fund Profile
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Dover AFB Dental Clinic has received the 2007 Air Mobility Command (AMC) Small Dental Clinic of the Year, 2008 AMC Medium Dental Clinic of the Year, 2008 Air Force Commanderin--Chief Installation Excellence Award, 2009 Air Force Outstanding Unit Award and the 2009 AMC Commander-in-Chief Installation Excellence Award.
He got a few medals, including the Afghan campaign medal and the Iraq campaign medal as well as the Air Force outstanding unit award with valor," she said.
During that time, we won one Rick's Trophy, the 1963 William Tell air-to-air fighter competition (as the only Air Guard participant) and many Air Force Outstanding Unit Awards.
received the Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with a V device for valor.
His military decorations and awards include the Defense Distinguished Service Medal, Air Force Distinguished Service Medal, Legion of Merit with oak leaf cluster, Distinguished Flying Cross with four oak leaf clusters, Air Medal with 14 oak leaf clusters, Air Force Commendation Medal with oak leaf cluster, Presidential Unit Citation Emblem, Air Force Outstanding Unit Award Ribbon, Republic of Korea Order of National Security Merit (Gugseon Medal) and Republic of Korea Presidential Unit Citation.
Her military decorations include the Air Force Meritorious Service Medal with three oak leaf clusters, the Air Force Commendation Medal with one oak leaf cluster, the National Defense Service Medal, the Air Force Achievement Medal, the Air Force Outstanding Unit Award with two oak leaf clusters and the Humanitarian Service Medal.
During his tenure with the USAF until July 1994, he rose to the rank of Colonel and Chief, Managed Care Division for the Office of the Air Force Surgeon General, attaining numerous military decorations throughout his years of service, including: the Legion of Merit, the Meritorious Service Medal (with three oak leaf clusters), the Air Force Commendation Medal, (with one oak leaf cluster), the Air Force Achievement Medal, the Air Force Outstanding Unit Award (with two oak leaf clusters) and the National Defense Service Medal (with one star).