The contract is managed out of the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center at Hill Air Force Base.
What does AFNWC stand for?
AFNWC stands for Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center (US Air Force)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- African Development Bank Notes
- Air Force Negotiation Team (USAF)
- Armed Forces Network Taiwan (US Armed Forces radio network)
- Associazione Farmacisti Non Titolari (Italian pharmacists' association)
- Asthma Foundation of the Northern Territory (Casuarina, NT, Australia)
- Australasian Federation of Natural Therapists
- Alberta First Nations Telehealth Program (Canada)
- Association Francaise pour les Nations Unies (United Nations Association of France)
- Allied Forces Northwestern Europe
- Available for New Work (employment)
- Air Force Nuclear Weapons and Counterproliferation Agency (US Air Force)
- Alliance Française de New York (French: French Alliance of New York)
- Anti-Folk New York
- American Football New Zealand
- Amputees Federation of New Zealand
- Armed Forces of New Zealand
- Arts Foundation of New Zealand
- American Federation of New Zealand Rabbit Breeders
- Academy of Fixed Orthodontics (various locations)
- Accounting & Finance Office/r
Samples in periodicals archive:
Specialized Units * Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center.
Additional oversight and accountability of the nuclear enterprise is being provided by the Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center as the consolidated focal point for nuclear weapons life cycle management, dedicated to providing war-winning nuclear capabilities on time and on cost.
Specialized Units * Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center, Kirtland AFB, N.
Air Force supply chain manager, providing enterprise planning, global command and control and a single focal point all in support of the full range of warfighter operations) * Air Force Nuclear Weapons Center, Kirtland AFB, N.