mil Air Force Legal Services Agency, Boiling AFB, Washington, D.
What does AFLSA stand for?
AFLSA stands for Air Force Legal Services Agency
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFLSA
- Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities
- American Fuzzy Lop Rabbit Club
- Armed Forces Libraries Round Table
- Academy of Foreign Language Study (China)
- Accenture Freight and Logistics Software (various locations)
- Adaptive Front Light System (automotive)
- Administration, Financial, and Logistical Service
- Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences (Dale Bumpers College; Fayetteville, AR)
- Armed Forces Language School
- Association for French Language Studies
- Air Force Longevity Service Award
- Acadian and French Language Services Branch (Canada education)
- Air Force Legal Services Center
- Alumni and Friends of the London School of Economics
- American Friends of the London School of Economics (Arlington, VA)
- Air Force Longevity Service Ribbon (US DoD)
- A Face Like Thunder (band)
- Advanced Forward Link Transmission
- Advanced Forward Link Trilateration
- Aggie Figures Learning Test
Samples in periodicals archive:
4) The MAJCOM and Regional attorneys will coordinate, as appropriate, with the Air Force Legal Services Agency, Environmental Law and Litigation Division (AFLSA/JACE).
He has been assigned to the Air Force Legal Services Agency at Maxwell Air Force Base in Montgomery, Ala.
The Air Force Legal Services Agency, however, warns airmen to beware of hidden costs within Free File.
mil Air Force Legal Services Agency, Bolling AFB, D.
mil Air Force Legal Services Agency, Boiling AFB, D.