I congratulate the authors of Volume 65 of the Air Force Law Review and I trust you will appreciate their scholarship.
What does AFLR stand for?
AFLR stands for Air Force Law Review
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFLR
We have 2 other meanings of AFLR in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Law Office Management System
- Associação de Produtores Florestais da Península de Setúbal (Portugal)
- Acute Fatty Liver of Pregnancy
- Adolescent Family Life Program (California Department of Public Health)
- Air Force Lead Program (USAF)
- Alberta Farm Loan Program (Alberta Department of Agriculture and Rural Development; Canada)
- Allen Family Limited Partnership (dairy industry)
- Amplified Fragment Length Polymorphism
- Arena Football League Players Association
- Australian Football League Players Association
- Alabama and Florida Railroad (est. 1901)
- Association of Finnish Local and Regional Authorities
- American Fuzzy Lop Rabbit Club
- Armed Forces Libraries Round Table
- Academy of Foreign Language Study (China)
- Accenture Freight and Logistics Software (various locations)
- Adaptive Front Light System (automotive)
- Administration, Financial, and Logistical Service
- Agricultural, Food and Life Sciences (Dale Bumpers College; Fayetteville, AR)
- Armed Forces Language School
Samples in periodicals archive:
Petras, "Space Force Alpha: Military Use of the International Space Station and the Concept of 'Peaceful Purposes,'" Air Force Law Review 53 (2002): 157-61, for a fuller discussion of the limits of "peaceful purposes.
We extend our sincere thanks and appreciation to our colleagues on the staffs of our sister service legal publications, the Air Force Law Review, and the Naval Law Review.