The Air Force Institute for Operational Health at Brooks City Base, TX, has a requirement for consolidated occupational health support services.
What does AFIOH stand for?
AFIOH stands for Air Force Institute for Operational Health
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
We have 1 other meaning of AFIOH in our Acronym Attic
- Air Force Intelligence Management Engineering Team
- Air Force Intelligence Network
- Agreement for Fighter Interceptor Operations
- Air Force Information Operations
- Amsterdam Foreign Investment Office (Netherlands)
- Approved Force Inventory Objective
- Association of Former Intelligence Officers
- Authorization for Interceptor Operations
- Air Force Information Operations Battlelab (San Antonio, TX)
- Air Force Information Operations Center
- ADLER/AFATDS Interoperability Program
- Administración Federal de Ingresos Públicos (Argentina)
- Air Force Intelligence Plan
- Air Force Intern Program
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (Rawalpindi, Pakistan)
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology (US DoD)
- Association des Femmes pour les Initiatives de Paix (French)
- Association of Finance and Insurance Professionals
- Automated Financial Improvement Program
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology Otolaryngic Tumor Registry (US DoD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Also scheduled are officials from the Air Force Institute for Operational Health, several state homeland security and emergency management officers and many corporate contractors.