Garbed in her pink uniform embroidered with the words, "Pro Wii Bowler," she made knocking down the digitized pins look easy despite the fact that she is the oldest resident of the Air Force Enlisted Village, in Shalimar, Fla.
What does AFEV stand for?
AFEV stands for Air Force Enlisted Village (Shalimar, FL)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Force Eastern Test Range Manual
- Air Force Engineering & Technical Services
- Air Force Engineering and Technical Support (USAF)
- Association of Female Executives of Trinidad & Tobago
- Agrupacion de Fuerzas Especiales Urbanas (Colombian anti-terrorism group)
- Ames Federal Employees Union (US NASA)
- Ante Partum Fetal Evaluation Unit (birth)
- ARC Four (Alleged RC4 (Rivest Cipher 4)) Execution Unit (computer security device)
- Agrupacion de Fuerzas Especiales Antiterroritas Urbanas y Rurales (Spanish: Urban Counterterrorism Special Forces Group)
- Air Forces Europe
- African Fund for Endangered Wildlife
- AIDS Foundation East-West
- American Federation of Express Workers
- Animal Friends for Education and Welfare (New Jersey)
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Center
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Effectiveness Simulator (USAF)
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Environment Simulator
- Air Force Electronic Warfare Evaluation Simulator
- Air Force Education with Industry
- Advanced Furnace for Microgravity Experiment with X-Ray Radiography
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Air Force Enlisted Village Indigent Widow's Fund.