At that point, the center became the Air Force Culture and Language Center (AFCLC)-a "one-stop shop" for development of Airmen's cross-cultural capabilities throughout the service.
What does AFCLC stand for?
AFCLC stands for Air Force Culture and Language Center (Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base; Alabama)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Air Force Complete Immunization Tracking Application (immunization database; US Air Force)
- Advanced Foreign Counterintelligence Training Course (US DoD)
- Advanced Folding Combat Knife
- Air Force Center for Knowledge Sharing Through Lessons Learned (USAF)
- Air Force Center for Knowledge Sharing Lessons Learned
- Academy for Community Leadership (Barnsley, South Yorkshire, England, UK)
- Ace Finance Company Limited (Nepal)
- Albatross Fine Chemicals Ltd. (water treatment service providers; India and Singapore)
- Annapurna Finance Co., Ltd. (Nepal)
- Atrial Fibrillation Cycle Length
- Air Force Christian Link-Up (Armed Forces Christian Union; UK)
- Air Force Commendation Medal
- Alternate Fuel Control Module
- America First Capital Management (Roseville, CA)
- Americans for Free Choice in Medicine (Newport Beach, California)
- Associate, Faculty of Church Music
- Australians for Constitutional Monarchy
- Master Chief Aircraft Maintenanceman (Naval rating)
- Aluminum Foil Container Manufacturers Association
- Asian Federation of Catholic Medical Associations (est. 1958)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To that end, we recently published our Air Force Culture, Region, and Language Flight Plan and stood up an Air Force Culture and Language Center at Maxwell Air Force Base (Ala.
However, the Air Force undertook another initiative to address its language issues, creating in December 2007 the Air Force Culture and Language Center (AFCLC) at Maxwell AFB, Alabama.