Jan 29, 2013 Lockheed Martin Lockheed to build 2 Air Force communications satellites.
What does AIRCOM stand for?
AIRCOM stands for Air Force Communications (USAF)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AIRCOM
- Association of International Road Carriers of Armenia (Yerevan, Armenia)
- Automated Inspection, Repair, Corrosion & Aircraft Tracking
- Air Combat Camera Service
- Air Commodore
- Allied Air Forces, Central Europe (NATO)
- Air Central Atlantic
- American Indian Research Center for Health
- Advanced Infrared Countermeasures Munitions
- Association of Independent Record Companies (South Africa)
- Association of Inflatable Rental Company Operators (St. Albans, WV)
- Air Force Communications Complex
- Air Command Net
- Airport Communications Office
- Australian Industrial Relations Commission
- Air Force Communications Network
- Automated Information & Reservations Computer Oriented Network
- All India Rural Credit Survey Committee
- Association of International Road Carriers of Ukraine
- Association of International Road Carriers of Uzbekistan
- Agence Inter-Établissements de Recherche pour le Développement (French: Inter-Agency Residential Development Research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It also connects to Army and Air Force communications systems.
The captain and the JTAC (the Joint Air Force communications specialist with the team) started laying suppressive fire.
including HQ Air Force Communications Agency and the Defense Information Systems Agency.
com), a provider of digital video solutions, has announced that the United States Air Force Electronic Systems Center (ESC) has selected VBrick solutions to provide DVD-quality streaming video for 85 deployable Air Force communications units.
Thanks, Bill, for your devoted leadership of our Air Force communications team.
For more than a decade as head of the monitoring commission, the former air force communications engineer earned a reputation as a loyal officer who fulfilled Saddam's expectations.
The Directorate of Communications Operations, under the Deputy Chief of Staff, Installations and Logistics, is committed to ensuring Air Force communications and information (C&I) professionals are organized, trained, and equipped to provide that capability, whenever and wherever needed.