Alpar's instrument is the trumpet, and he was previously a trumpet soloist and later deputy commander and associate conductor of the United States Air Force Band of Flight, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, Ohio.
What does AFBF stand for?
AFBF stands for Air Force Band of Flight (US Air Force)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AFBF
- Air Force Base Capital Improvement Fund
- Air Force Board for Correction of Military Records
- Acid Fast Bacilli Culture/Smear (tuberculosis test)
- Association of Futures Brokers and Dealers Ltd.
- Air Force Base Disposal Agency
- Air Filled Barium Enema
- Athletes for Better Education
- Australian Fee Based Enrolment (tuition payment plan; various universities; Australia)
- Agro Forest Bio Energy Association (South Africa)
- Arizona Fire and Burn Educators Association (Tempe, AZ)
- American Farm Bureau Federation (Farm Bureau)
- American Folk Blues Festival (est. 1962)
- American Farm Bureau Foundation for Agriculture
- African Burial Ground National Monument (US National Park Service)
- Aspen Family Business Group
- Aufstiegsfortbildungsförderungsgesetz (German: Upgrading Training Assistance Act)
- Ambidextrous Flat Belt Holster
- Arizona Foundation for Behavioral Health (Phoenix, AZ)
- Acute Food Bolus Impaction
- Agence France Bourgogne Immobilier (French: France Burgundy Real Estate Agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Band * The United States Air Force Band of Flight, Wright-Patterson AFB, Ohio and the Band of Liberty, Hanscom AFB, Mass.
Wright Brass is one of four chamber ensembles within the United States Air Force Band of Flights and has performed at many colleges and universities throughout the country.