Over eight weeks, he will take part in mock missions at california's el centro - the base where Top Gun was filmed - and Gila Bend Air Force Auxiliary Field in the Arizona desert.
What does AFAF stand for?
AFAF stands for Air Force Auxiliary Field
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AFAF
We have 8 other meanings of AFAF in our Acronym Attic
- Association Française des Administrateurs de l'Education Nationale (French: French Association of Directors of Education)
- Associazione Famiglie Audiolesi Etnei (Italian deafness support group)
- Associazione Ferrarese Acquariofilia ed Erpetologia (Italian: Ferrarese Herpetology and Aquarium Association; est. 1995)
- Australian Fantasy Art Enclave (online community; est. 2003)
- Australian Forum for Acoustic Ecology (est. 1998)
- Association Française des Amateurs de l'English Bull Terrier (French: French Association of English Bull Terrier Enthusiasts)
- Air Force Automated Education Management System
- Air Force Acquisition Executive System
- Academics For Academic Freedom
- Air Force Assistance Fund
- Almost Famous Authors' Faire (Kentucky)
- American Fine Arts Festival (Holmdel, NJ)
- Amphibious Force Atlantic Fleet
- Antioch Fine Arts Foundation (Antioch, IL)
- Anything for A Feel
- Asking for a Friend
- Association Française de l'Ataxie de Friedreich
- Automated Reporting of Accounting & Finance Activities System
- Air Force Accounting & Finance Center (US Air Force; now DFAS)
- Air Force Accounting & Finance Center Data Network
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Prince's two-month stint will also see him work out of Gila Bend Air Force Auxiliary Field in Nevada.
Besides the ANG Predator units, the Air Force currently has three operational active-duty Predator squadrons located at Nellis Air Force Base and Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field in Nevada.
The ExpeRT program, conducted by the 99th Ground Combat Training Squadron (99 GCTS) at Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field, is designed to certify SF teams deploying as Aerospace Expeditionary Forces.
Operated by 11th and 15th reconnaissance squadrons at Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field in Nevada.
A similar assessment released in draft form in May found no significant environmental impact from adding 50 more Predators at Indian Springs Air Force Auxiliary Field northwest of Las Vegas.