The new facility will produce bleached pulp and tissue grade stock using environmentally friendly hydrogen peroxide, with estimated output of 400 to 500 metric air dry tons per day.
What does ADT stand for?
ADT stands for Air Dry Ton (cellulose pulp)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ADT
We have 242 other meanings of ADT in our Acronym Attic
- Agence de Développement Touristique (French: Tourist Development Agency)
- Agent Desktop
- Aggregate Data Type (computing)
- Agribusiness Development Team (US DoD)
- Agriculture Development Team (US DoD)
- Aguas del Tunari (Bolivian water regulation)
- Aided Tracking
- Air Data Tester
- Air Data Transducer
- Air Dissolving Tube
- Airborne Data Terminal
- Alaskan Daylight Time (GMT -0800)
- Aleutian Daylight Time (-9 Hours GMT)
- All-Defensive Team (sports)
- Alliance Development Trust (relief and development arm of the National Christian Evangelical Alliance of Sri Lanka)
- Alphanumeric Display Terminal
- Alternative Display Technology
- American Dental Trading (various locations)
- American Dial Tone (Dunedin, FL)
- American Discovery Trail (proposed multi-use trail across USA)