The carrier also resumed flights between Lagos and London, UK on 20 November after a three-month refusal by the British Civil Aviation Authority to allow the carrier passage due to safety concerns with a Boeing 747 aircraft leased from Air Djibouti.
What does DJU stand for?
DJU stands for Air Djibouti (ICAO code)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of DJU
We have 1 other meaning of DJU in our Acronym Attic
- Dow Jones Transportation
- Dynamic Jet Travel (various locations)
- Dow Jones Transportation Average
- David James Teak Direct Ltd. (UK)
- Deployed Joint Task Force
- Deployable Joint Task Force Augmentation Cell
- Discrete Josephson Transmission Line (superconductivity)
- Dow Jones Total Market Index
- Double Jeu Tennis Paris (French: Double Tennis Paris Thursday)
- Denver Joint Terrorism Task Force
- Dansk Jagthunde Udvalg (Danish: Danish Hounds Committee; dogs)
- Dansk Judo og Ju-Jitsu Union
- Degrés Jours Unifiés (French: Degree Days Unified; temperature measurement)
- Deutsche Journalistinnen-und Journalisten-Union (German: German Journalists and Journalists' Union; est. 1948)
- Dow Jones Utilities
- Dow Jones Utility Average
- Denver Java Users Group (Denver, Colorado)
- Dow Jones Utilities Index
- Dow Jones United Kingdom
- Daily Jumps Update Output Listing
Samples in periodicals archive:
Operating out of the tiny port of Tadjoura, situated across a wide bay from the capital, the airport had more qat flights a week than scheduled services offered by the national airline Air Djibouti.
The ban was apparently implemented due to concern over a Boeing 747 being wet-leased from Air Djibouti for the service, Reuters reported.