About half of Turkey's network-based air defense radars have been paid for by NATO, and are part of the NATO Air Defense Ground Environment.
What does ADGE stand for?
ADGE stands for Air Defense Ground Environment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADGE
We have 4 other meanings of ADGE in our Acronym Attic
- Association of Directors of Geriatric Academic Programs (New York, NY)
- Association of Dumfries and Galloway Accommodation Providers (Scotland)
- Abu Dhabi Gas Liquefaction Company Limited (United Arab Emirates)
- Air Defence of Great Britain (UK RAF)
- Atmospheric Dynamics Group Bologna (University of Bologna; Italy)
- Abelian Defect Group Conjecture (mathematics)
- Alaska Department of Governmental Coordination
- Allgemeiner Deutscher Gesundheits Club (German: General German Health Club)
- Amarillo Developmental Gymnastic Center (Amarillo, TX)
- Abu Dhabi Golf Club by Sheraton (United Arab Emirates)
- Amplified Differential Gene Expression (gene profiling technique)
- AutoCAD (Computer Aided Design) Developers Group Europe
- Alpha Delta Gamma Educational Foundation (Chicago, IL; fraternity scholarship program)
- Air Defence Ground Environment System (India)
- Assistant Division Governor for Education and Training
- Arizona Department of Game and Fish
- Adenovirus Containing Green Fluorescent Protein
- Alaska Division of Geological and Geophysical Surveys
- American Diversified Group, Incorporated
- Athens Development and Governance Institute (est. 1992; Greece)
Samples in periodicals archive:
ThalesRaytheonSystems (TRS) today announced full system acceptance has been finalized with the Royal Malaysian Air Force for the Malaysian Air Defense Ground Environment Sector Operations Center III (MADGE) Program.
April 21 /PRNewswire/ -- ThalesRaytheonSystems has been awarded a contract by the Ministry of Defense, government of Malaysia, to upgrade the Malaysian Air Defense Ground Environment system.
consortium in London, which served as prime contractor for the UK Air Defense Ground Environment programme valued at more than $500 million.
Sentry is the future of our air defense ground environment business.
4 million from another NATO nation for Data Handling and Display Systems for the NATO Air Defense Ground Environment (NADGE) COTS-configured Ship-Shore-Ship Buffer (SSSB) Command, Control and Communications (C3) System Program.
The contract is the first in a series of NATO Air Defense Ground Environment (NADGE) command center upgrades for selected NATO countries to be exercised as options over the next several years.